The annual PrairieCon Auction will be held on Saturday, June 4, from 7:00pm – 9:00pm. Please join us! The auction is a great opportunity to pick up used games and accessories at a fraction of their original cost. Do you have too many games or some that you barely get to play? Place them in the auction. Clean off your shelves and make a little money at the same time!
Click Here to download the auction registration form. Items for the auction must be dropped off at the main desk, along with a completed registration form, before 6:00pm on Saturday.
This year all bidders will be required to have a bidding number, which may be picked up for free at the auction desk starting during the supper break prior to the auction.
- All items must be dropped off at the registration desk by 6pm on Saturday.
- All items must include a registration form.
- Small items (magazines, comics, cards, and etc.) will not be accepted unless they are to be auctioned in bulk.
- In order to save time, auctioneers have the right to bundle items with a starting bid of less than $5 if they see fit. If we have bundled some of your items together, and you disagree with this decision, politely yell at us when we start the bidding. We can then pull your items from the auction.
- 15% of the successful bid is kept as the PrairieCon Commission. A portion of the profits may be donated to charity. Past charitable recipients include Avis’s Place and Child’s Play.
- The owner may choose to donate all of their profits to either PrairieCon or charity.
- Owners of items can pick up their un-auctioned goods or their payment Sunday morning at the registration desk.
Any question please e-mail the Auction Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.