To submit an event in our new Registration System, follow these steps.
First, create an account on tabletop.events
- Go to website https://tabletop.events/conventions/prairiecon-xli
- Click “Log In” on the top right corner of the page.
- Create an Account for Tabletop.Events
Great! Now you’re going to submit your game.
- Go back to tabletop.events/conventions/prairiecon-xli and login.
- Click on the Submit Events button
- Click on New Submission button
- Enter your Event Information.
- Choose an event type (Board Game, Card Game, Miniatures, RPG or Workshop)
- Enter your Event name (the name of the game or event).
- Enter your description of your game. If it’s a board game, feel free to pull some content from Boardgamegeek.com
- Enter a webpage for the rules/system (optional)
- Select a start time for your event (we will try to accommodate you with this time). If your game is a longer one, we recommend that you start it at the times below:
- On Saturday, two-hour games should start at 9am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm, 7pm or 9pm.On Saturday, two-hour games should start at 9am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm, 7pm or 9pm.
- On Sunday, two-hour games should start at 9am, 11am, 2pm or 4pm.
- On Saturday, four-hour games should start at 9am, 2pm or 7pm.
- On Sunday, four-hour games should start at 9am or 2 pm.
- Select an alternate start time for your event, in case we can’t accomodate your original choice for a start time.
- Pick a duration for your game.
- Set the Max Tickets for your event, which is the maximum number of people that can sign up for your event.
- Set the amount of spaces needed. A ‘space’ is a table that will accomodate up to 6 players.
- Pick the age range you would like for your event.
- Enter Additional Information that is not covered by previous fields.
- Agree to Submission Rules.
- Click on Create button to submit.
- You are done and ready to enter your next game!